- Obtain significant savings, by identifying passive and active energy and water saving measures, thus improving the operating performance of your business.
- Gaining a competitive advantage By obtaining sustainable construction certification, your company will be recognized as a pioneer on the international scene. Buildings with sustainable certification achieve rental income 3% higher than buildings that do not.
- Investment protection. The certification of sustainable buildings acts as an international indicator of quality, which increases the general attractiveness of your property and can increase its value by up to 7%. li>
- Drastic improvement in the quality of life of the occupants. In buildings with sustainable seals, the quality of the interior environment improves, productivity increases and absenteeism levels decrease.
- Alignment with international sustainability goals. By certifying your building with a sustainable seal, you will ensure that it meets several of the 17 SDGs (United Nations Sustainable Development Goals) by 2030, with goals of the European Green Deal (European Green Deal) for 2030 and with the Climate Neutral Strategy of the European Union for 2050. All this will make your building eligible for green financing.